- Matthew Lampman - Vice President - Operations
- Myra Nicholson - General Counsel
- Ed Cofrancesco - President
- Jeffrey G. Winn - Managing Partner
- David Weinberger - Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer
- Ann Moore - National Sales Manager
- Kevin Carreno - In Memoriam
Myra Nicholson, Esq is the General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer of International Assets Advisory, LLC. Ms. Nicholson has over 25 years as a lawyer in private practice and as in house counsel for various financial services companies and is a 25 year veteran of the securities industry. She has held a variety of senior management positions with broker-dealers, registered investment advisers and securities issuers, including President and Chief Executive Officer, General Counsel, First Senior Vice President, and Chief Compliance Officer.
Ms. Nicholson is a graduate of Western Kentucky University and received her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law.
Ms. Nicholson is a member of the Florida Bar, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida. She currently holds the Series 82 and 65.