- Matthew Lampman - Vice President - Operations
- Myra Nicholson - General Counsel
- Ed Cofrancesco - President
- Jeffrey G. Winn - Managing Partner
- David Weinberger - Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer
- Ann Moore - National Sales Manager
- Nanci Lotvin - Chief Compliance Officer
- Kevin Carreno - In Memoriam
David Weinberger is the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer of International Assets Advisory, LLC. Over the course of his career, Mr. Weinberger has held positions as President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Municipal Bond Principal and Registered Options Principal. He has spent most of his 19 years in the industry dealing with compliance, financial, internal controls and supervisory issues that affect small firms. He has extensive experience in a variety of products including equities, fixed income, annuities, private placements, IPO's and structured products.
Mr. Weinberger currently serves as a FINRA District 7 small firm Committee Member and has served as a FINRA Hearing Panelist. He has a degree in Accounting from Florida Atlantic University and holds the Series 4, 7, 24, 27, 53, 55, 63 and 66 licenses.